Ledger Documentation Hub¶
This documentation is intended for developers only and not general users.
Ledger produces personal security devices such as the Ledger Nano S and the Ledger Blue, both of which are architected around a Secure Element and the BOLOS platform.
This documentation contains information about developing apps for these devices, from high-level concepts like hierarchical deterministic key generation to low-level details about the hardware architecture of these devices.
- Writing Apps
- Display Management
- Advanced display management
- Low-level display management
- BAGLs and BOLOSS
- Interaction Between BOLOS and Apps
- Application Structure and I/O
- Persistent Storage and PIC
- Memory alignment
- Common Pitfalls and Troubleshooting
- Application Debug
- Emulating devices with Speculos